Organize, track, & showcase your Sports Trading Card Collection!
This is a resource on how to catalogue, organize, track gains(losses), and showcase your trading card collection. The main goals are to:
- Create a Notion database for your sports trading cards,
- Organize the physical cards,
- Learn how to properly identify your trading cards, and
- Track gains(losses) from buying and selling.
- Generate a “Search text” to use on eBay and other marketplaces
- Include pictures for online showcase
- Easily search for players in your database
- Search/sort by sport, teams, or years
- Sort/identify unique card qualities - Autographs, Rookie Cards, or Memorabilia
- Create filtered views showcasing cards for sale
- Create filtered views for easy reference at card shows
- And more!
Who needs this?
- Sports trading card collector/investor and things are getting out of hand!
- You’re looking for a better way to organize your sports trading card collection
- You want an easy way to showcase your sports trading card collection
- Most sport trading card apps don’t allow exporting collection lists. Not with the Sports trading card Catalogue & Tracker. You can export as a CSV and even export the photos!
- You want to track gain(losses) because really… you have no idea how much you’ve spent nor how much money you’ve made
- What is Notion?
- Check it out here! If you don’t already have a Notion account, you will need to sign up for one. Its free! Notion is a tool that you can use for journaling, taking notes, and even running a business. Consider it a document creator but centered around databases. So all of the sudden a document creator can handle things like projects and tasks!
- What am I buying here?
- A Notion Template. Once you purchase the template, you’ll receive a link to the product. With that link you’ll be able to “duplicate” the page into your own Notion workspace.